1. Houston - Bryant McKinnie OT Miami
Houston will decide that a franchise LT is a lot harder to find than a franchise DE and pass on Julius Peppers and take the dominant McKinnie.
2. Carolina - Julius Peppers DE North Carolina
Will welcome in state college hero with open arms to a terrible defense
3. Detroit - John Henderson DT Tennessee
Would have preferred Peppers, but like Henderson as well.
4. Buffalo - Mike Pearson OT Florida
Would love for McKinnie to fall this far, but if he doesn't will take the next best OT.
5. San Diego - Mike Williams OT Texas
They have the RB now they need to start getting a line in place for him.
6. Dallas - Wendell Bryant DT Wisconsin
They need help just about everywhere. Bryant is a good safe pick.
7. Minnesota - Quentin Jammer CB Texas
Defense will be the pick, it's just a matter of what position. Their best current corner is a guy who played WR three years ago.
8. Kansas City - Kalimba Edwards DE South Carolina
Vermeil may have his eyes set on Az Hakim as a free agent WR and go for defense in the draft.
9. Jacksonville - Josh Reed WR LSU
Soward is gone for the year and Smith and McCardell are getting older.
10. Cincinnati - Phillip Buchanan CB Miami
Upgrades the weakest position on a weak Bengals D.
11. Indianapolis - Albert Haynesworth DT Tennessee
Colts have a major need at nearly every defensive position and Haynesworth may end up being better than college teammate John Henderson.
12. Arizona - Ryan Sims DT North Carolina
Time to start rebuilding that defensive line.
13. New Orleans - Lito Sheppard CB Florida
Would rather have Josh Reed or Phillip Buchanan, but would be happy with Sheppard at this spot.
14. Tennessee - Antonio Bryant WR Pittsburgh
Steve McNair and Eddie George need help on that offense. Dyson and Mason are too inconsistent.
15. Giants - Toniu Fonoti OG Nebraska
OL should be the pick, and with the top tackles gone Fonoti is the next best pick.
16. Cleveland - William Green RB Boston College
Finally a threat out of the backfield to help get Couch to the much talked about "Next Level"
17. Atlanta - TJ Duckett RB Michigan State
A younger version of the oft injured Jamal Anderson.
18. Washington - Joey Harrington QB Oregon
They may have to trade up to get him, but Spurrier will want a young guy with talent that he can groom. Harrington is now clearly the #1 QB in the draft.
19. Denver - Ashley Lelie WR Hawaii
Most people have his 40 time at around 4.5, but I've heard that when he starts working out for NFL scouts we will find that he really runs more like a 4.3.
20. Seattle - Alex Brown DE Florida
Seattle is moving to the NFC West next season and needs to find a way to get to QB's like Jeff Garcia and Kurt Warner.
21. Tampa Bay - Jeremy Shockey TE Miami
Upgrades a major need for Tampa Bay.
22. Jets - Anthony Weaver DT Notre Dame
DT is the Jets biggest need and Weaver is a good safe pick.
23. Oakland - Larry Tripplett DT Washington
Russell is out for the year, and teams ran wild on these guys the second half of the year.
24. Baltimore - Keyou Craver CB Nebraska
Would prefer a DL but all the first round guys are gone. Duane Starks is an unrestricted free agent and Craver is the best man-to-man cover guy in the draft.
25. Miami - Andre Gurode OG Colorado
Dolphins need help all along the offensive line and Gurode is dominate especially in the run games.
26. New England - Levar Fisher LB North Carolina State
Final piece to the defensive puzzle for Billichick.
27. Philadelphia - Jabar Gaffney WR Florida
They took a WR last year, but McNabb needs some help on offense.
28. San Francisco - Roy William S Oklahoma
May take a WR to play opposite Owens, but Williams is too good to pass. Could be another Ronnie Lott.
29. Green Bay - Andre Davis WR Virgina Tech
Freeman is getting older and Schroeder is a free agent. Davis may be a little bit of a reach here, but WR is their biggest need.
30. Chicago - David Carr QB Fresno State
Bears are a QB away from being a Super Bowl contender.
31. Pittsburgh - Edward Reed S Miami
Safety is the only real weak area on the Steelers defense. When you add Reed they become every bit as good as the Ravens on defense.
32. St. Louis - Danial Graham TE Colorado
For the team that has nearly everything give them the one thing they don't have, a play maker at TE. Graham would give Kurt Warner yet another weapon to kill people with.
33. Houston Texans - Mike Rumph CB Miami
34. Carolina Panthers - DeShaun Foster RB UCLA
35. Detroit Lions - Kurt Kittner QB Illinois
36. Buffalo Bills - Michael Lewis S Colorado
37. Dallas Cowboys - Saleem Rasheed LB Alabama
38. Minnesota Vikings - Victor Rogers OT Colorado
39. San Diego Chargers - Javon Walker WR San Diego
40. Jacksonville Jaguars - Clinton Portis RB Miami
41. Cincinnati Bengals - Alan Harper DT Fresno State
42. Indianapolis Colts - Mike Echols CB Wisconsin
43. Kansas City Chiefs - Napolean Harris LB Northwestern
44. New Orleans Saints - Marquise Walker WR Michigan
45. Tennessee Titans - Pig Prather S Mississippi State
46. New York Giants - Kelly Campbell WR Georgia Tech
47. Cleveland Browns - Levi Jones OT Arizona State
48. San Diego (From Atlanta) - Ron Johnson WR Minnesota
49. Arizona Cardinals - Dennis Johnson DE Kentucky
50. Houston Texans - Dwight Freeney DE Syracuse
51. Denver Broncos - Lamar Gordon RB North Dakota State
52. Washington Redskins - Seth McKinney OG/C Texas A&M
53. Seattle Seahawks - Lamont Thompson S Washington State
54. Tampa Bay Buccaneers - James Allen LB Oregon State
55. Baltimore Ravens - Adrian Peterson RB Georgia Southern
56. New York Jets - Kendall Simmons OG Auburn
57. Oakland Raiders - Jerramy Stevens TE Washington
58. Philadelphia Eagles - Martin Bibla OG Miami
59. Philadelphia Eagles (from Miami) - Dorsett Davis DT Mississippi State
60. New England Patriots - Terrance Metcalf OG Mississippi
61. San Francisco 49ers - Kahlil Hill WR Iowa
62. Green Bay - Packers Rocky Calmus LB Oklahoma
63. Chicago - Andre Lott CB Tennessee
64. Pittsburgh - Robert Royal TE LSU
65. St. Louis Rams - Cliff Russell WR Utah